The push for Independent Candidates getting visbility in mainstream media
It appears the mainstream media is now starting to pay attention to the momentum the 'Voices of' communities are getting around the country with our push to elect quality independent candidates.
Here's what's been published in the last week:
The Guardian Australia. 3rd August 2021
- Former Liberal minister endorses ousting of MP Tim Wilson at next federal election
- Katharine Murphy, Political Editor
Sydney Morning Herald, 8th August 2021
- Liberal revolt as voters push for ‘independent’ change
- Anna Hyland, senior correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age
The Age, 8th August, 2021
- Health minister Greg Hunt facing grassroots challenge in Flinders
- James Massola, political correspondent for the Sun-Herald & Sunday Age
Ways you can participate in our democracy with VOG:
Talk to friends and colleagues and raise their awareness about these issues and what we can do about.
Nominate a Candidate - Help us find and elect an Independent representative who has ours and the nation's interests at heart.
Come and join our Democracy Walks
Buy a t-shirt or tote bag
Sign up to volunteer
Come to our community events
Share this and other blogs with our Goldstein Community
Follow us on social media and help spread the word:
Do you like this page?